To help keep our community safe, we have transitioned to providing remote services through telehealth or telephonic meetings.
In-person appointments are still available by appointment only. We are happy to provide services for you and are also accepting new clients. For questions, or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (716) 895-6701.
To Our Valued Clients and Staff:
Our team at Endeavor Health Services has been closely monitoring the developing situation regarding the COVID-19 virus. We are responding to regular communications and guidance from the New York State Office of Mental Health; the New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports; and the New York State Department of Health. Our first and foremost priority is the health and welfare of our clients and staff. We want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to keep everyone healthy and safe, while continuing to serve our clients.
We want to let you know how we are responding:
- Our work is continuing and ongoing, and we are here to serve our clients
- We have implemented universal precautions issued by the state, including handwashing; covering coughs or sneezes; and cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- We are asking all clients, before their arrival or when scheduling appointments, about their recent travel, contact with persons under investigation, and any symptoms of a respiratory infection
- Our team is using telehealth instead of in-person services when appropriate to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure access to mental health and substance abuse services for our clients
- We are canceling unnecessary travel, restricting visitors, and transitioning in-person meetings to conference calls or virtual meetings whenever possible
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at any time with any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to serve you and are grateful for your support.
Elizabeth L. Mauro, LCSW-R, Chief Executive Officer
Endeavor Health Services