If you are having a life-threatening emergency that requires immediate medical or police assistance, please call 9-1-1.
If you are a current Endeavor Health Services client and in crisis after regular business hours, please call (716) 895-6700 and follow the prompts to be connected with the After Hours Crisis Line.
If you or a loved one is in crisis and NOT an Endeavor Health Services client, please call one of the following hotlines that specialize in providing crisis services in Western New York:
For Adults 18 years and older (716) 834-3131 (Crisis Services of Erie County)
For Youth under 18 years (716) 882-4357 (Spectrum CARES)
Addiction Hotline (716) 831-7007
(585) 275-5151 (2-1-1/Lifeline–Central Referral & Crisis Counseling)
Recovery Lives: (855)-778-1200 (addiction resources for Family Support
(855)-778-1300 (addiction resources for Client/Peer)
(716) 285-3535 (Niagara County Crisis Hotline)
(585) 283-5200 (Care and Crisis Helpline)
(585) 344-4400 (Care + Crisis Helpline)
Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone
(800) 273-8255 (national crisis hotline)