We are here to provide a supportive and safe environment to process the current health crisis and address difficulties that have arisen during this time. These specific groups allow parents, adults, children, adolescents, and front line workers to hear and share the experiences of others who are going through similar struggles.
Zoom Weekly Schedule:
- Parents: Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm, Fridays 1-2pm
- Children 12 & Under: Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm
- Children 13 & Up: Wednesdays 2-3pm
- First Responders: Mondays 5-6pm
- Adults: Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm
COPE Method for First Responders:
- The Centers of Psychiatric Excellence (COPE) model for COVID-19 is based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), mindfulness-based stress reduction, resiliency training, and crisis counseling.
- This evidence based treatment is specifically designed to help clients adapt to the negative emotions and behaviors associated with COVID-19 concerns.
Sign up for the zoom sessions by calling central intake (716) 895-6701.
Sessions will begin Tuesday, May 26th.The Zoom links will be sent via email a day prior to the meeting.
We are here for you every step of the way.